The offered Rosemary oil is one of the widely appreciated for its excellent therapeutic properties. It is extracted through steam distillation method using the flowering tops of rosemary plants that are botanically known as Rosmarinus officinails. This magical essential oil is appreciated for its calming aroma that lingers in mind for hours to bring a distinct feel of relaxation. Diffuser few drops of Rosemary oil in your aroma diffuser to evoke a fragrance that relieves the depressed, stressed and tensed state of the mind. It is also appreciated for its extensive demand in aromatherapy to relax mind and body for a better feel. Moreover, our production facility that is ISO 9001, HACCP, HALAL and Kosher Certified so you can always assure about receiving 100% pure, natural and undiluted Rosemary Oil when you shop from Allin Exporters.
|Botanical Name||Rosmarinus Officinails|
|Origin||It is originated from Asia but now it is also cultivated in France, Tunisia and Yugoslavia.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is easily extracted by the steam distillation process from the fresh flowering tops.|
It is watery in viscosity. Its color is clear.
It has clear and refreshing aroma.
|Integrants||Rosemary oil comprises of camphor, borneol, bornyl acetate, camphene, a-pinene, 1,8-cineole, b-pinene and limonene.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Astringent, Antidepressant, Carminative, Cephalic, Analgesic, Digestive, Diuretic, Cholagogue, Cordial, Emmenagogue, Hepatic, Nervine, Rubefacient, Hypertensive, Stimulant, Sudorific and Tonic|
|Blends Well With||
Rosemary oil mixes well with Cedarwood, Citronella, Geranium, Lavender, Lemongrass and Peppermint.
Pregnant woman should avoid this oil completely.
Anxiety or Depression: Rub 2-3 drops over palm and cup over the nose. Inhale the fragrance of Rosemary oil to calm your senses for a relaxed feel.
Headaches and Migraine: Mix Rosemary oil with some of carrier oil (preferably Lavender or Lemongrass). Massage with this blend thoroughly over head and forehead to attain instant relax from pains associated with mental complexities.
Arthritis: Massage 1-2 drops directly over the painful area of body several times a day. Being an effective analgesic and nervine, rosemary oil has proven to relieve the condition of arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Bronchitis and Cough: Put 4-5 drops of rosemary oil in a vessel containing warm water. Cover your head through a towel and breathe-in the evolving vapors. Alternatively, you can also massage 1-2 drop over chest and throat to attain relief.
Cold and Flu: Put 2-3 drops of rosemary oil in tea or your preferred beverage to attain relief from cold, flu and other common problems.
Constipation: Topically apply 2-3 drops of rosemary oil over lower abdomen area to relax the muscles in trachea and intestine for stimulation of bile production.
Hair Problems: Consider adding 2-3 drops of rosemary oil to your daily shampoo. Apply shampoo to hair and wait for 5 minutes before rinsing. It will effectively treat the condition of hair fall, dandruff and lice.
Customer Questions & Answers
there could difference in the mlPosted By: Ankit Bhardwaj On Wednesday, 21 June 2017
Not use Directly, add in shampoo or use wWith carrier oilPosted By: Sunil Yadav On Wednesday, 21 June 2017
I do use the same combination of olive oil and rosemary for my hair. yes. I do warm up the mixture a bit so its easily spreads on hair and gives more of rosemary odor.Posted By: Ranu Singh On Wednesday, 21 June 2017
- Amla OilRs 202.00 Rs 256.00
- Rosewood OilRs 261.00 Rs 329.00
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Rose WaterRs 128.00 Rs 162.00
- Flower Vase Shaped Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - 1 LiterRs 1,420.00 Rs 1,775.00
- Zafari Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Rose AbsoluteRs 493.00 Rs 622.00
- Narcissus AttarRs 351.00 Rs 444.00
- Rose Geranium OilRs 291.00 Rs 367.00
- Tuberose OilRs 594.00 Rs 750.00
- Rosehip OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- Marjoram OilRs 311.00 Rs 393.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier with 7 Colors LED (1516) - 300 MLRs 3,050.00 Rs 5,000.00
- Musk Rose OilRs 459.00 Rs 580.00
- Croton OilRs 284.00 Rs 359.00
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Curry Leaf Essential OilRs 288.00 Rs 363.00
- Black Pepper OilRs 356.00 Rs 449.00
- Cypriol Essential OilRs 303.00 Rs 382.00
- Evening Primrose OilRs 252.00 Rs 319.00
- Avocado OilRs 221.00 Rs 279.00
- Ginger OilRs 412.00 Rs 520.00