Rosehip Oil is extracted from the seeds of a wild rose bush (Rosa moschata or Rosa rubiginosa) using cold pressed extraction method. This unique oil is rich in vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that effectively fight against dry, weathered and dehydrated skin. It is widely cherished in aromatherapy as excellent carrier oil.
|Botanical Name||Rosa rubiginosa|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is derived through cold pressed extraction method from the seeds of a wild rose bush (Rosa moschata or Rosa rubiginosa).|
Yellow color liquid with golden hue.
|Integrants||Oleic- 15.9% Palmitic- 3.5% Linoleic- 44.8% Linolenic- 33.4%.|
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with jojoba and sweet almond oil.
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should seek proper medical advice from an expert before using this oil.
Rosehip Oil is proven effective in minimizing the appearance of fine lines, scars, stretch marks and sun damage. A gentle massage with Rosehip Oil can make skin soft and supple. Moreover, it is suitable for the preparation of cosmetics and other beauty products.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Lavender TRs 234.00 Rs 296.00
- Tobacco Absolute OilRs 461.00 Rs 582.00
- Pink Lotus AttarRs 375.00 Rs 474.00
- USB Based Compact 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Car Humidifier – 50 mlRs 1,625.00 Rs 2,185.00
- Cucumber OilRs 251.00 Rs 316.00
- Brown Camphor OilRs 370.00 Rs 467.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1522) - 400 MLRs 3,199.00 Rs 3,359.00
- Rosewood OilRs 261.00 Rs 329.00
- Tube Rose Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Rosemary OilRs 221.00 Rs 279.00