Extracted from the Origanum marjorana through the steam distillation method from its dried and fresh leaves, Marjoram oil is widely used for a number of health related issues. It has a calming effect on the emotions and is widely used for the treatment of Asthma. It has amazingly warm and spicy aroma. This plant basically belongs to the Mediterranean region and is used on a worldwide scale mainly because of its vital medicinal aspects.
|Botanical Name||Thymus mastichina|
|Origin||It originated in Spain.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||This oil is extracted from the dried and fresh leaves of the Origanum marjorana plant through the steam distillation process.|
This oil is of colorless to pale yellow in color.
It has a warm and spicy aroma.
|Integrants||The main chemical components of Marjoram oil are sabinene, y-terpinene, a-terpinene, terpinolene and p-cymene.|
|Therapeutic Properties||The therapeutic properties of natural Marjoram oil are antiseptic, anaphrodisiac, analgesic and antiviral.|
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with rosewood, orange, lavender, and tea tree oil.
It is a non toxic and non sensitizing pure essential oil but it should be used with caution during the pregnancy.
It is widely used to calm hyperactive people. It also relieves anxiety and calm emotions.
Analgesic: Marjoram oil is effective in curing pain that is related to fever, cold, exertion of the muscles, inflammation, headache, toothache and in various other such ailments. Other than this
Customer Questions & Answers
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Tea, Black Absolute OilRs 425.00 Rs 537.00
- Mogra AttarRs 328.00 Rs 414.00
- Brahmi OilRs 234.00 Rs 296.00
- Almond Oil BitterRs 216.00 Rs 272.00
- Cinnamon Organic Leaf Essential OilRs 226.00 Rs 285.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- 2 in 1 Cool Mist Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and air Humidifier (1513) - 300 MLRs 2,199.00 Rs 2,309.00