Rose absolute is basically a rose essential oil that is prepared by applying a solvent to the rose petals. The oil is then collected from the petals, which is extracted from the solvent. Rose absolute is one of the most expensive absolute that is available today in the market. This Rose Absolute oil is widely used essential oil and it is very frequently used in fragrance industry. It has found today many uses like in uplifting the mood in depression, enhancing the health of women’s fertility and in total, in many skin care products, and many other numerous uses.
|Botanical Name||Rosa damascena|
|Origin||Rose Absolute oil is native to India and Bulgaria.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||Rose Absolute oil is extracted from the flower petals by the process of solvent extraction.|
Its color lies between orange to reddish yellow.
Rose Absolute oil has sweet and spicy floral aroma.
|Integrants||The major components of Rose Absolute essential oil are citronellol, phenyl ethanol, geraniol and nerol, farnesol, stearpoten with traces of nonanol, linalool, nonanal, phenylacetaldehyde, citral, carvone, citrene.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Rose absolute oil has many therapeutic properties that include Antidepressant, antiviral, aphrodisiac, astringent, depurative, emmenagogue, sedative and tonic.|
|Blends Well With||
Rose Absolute oil mixes well with Geranium, Chamomile, Patchouli, Ylang-ylang, Vanilla essential oils.
It should not be used for eyes while applying on face.
If you have dry and ageing skin
Customer Questions & Answer
- Jasmine AttarRs 362.00 Rs 457.00
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Rosehip OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- Shamama Shahi AttarRs 372.00 Rs 469.00
- Champaca Red Absolute OilRs 447.00 Rs 565.00
- Petitgrain Essential OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- Designer Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier - 2.8 Liters / 1 GallonRs 2,370.00 Rs 2,962.50
- Lemongrass OilRs 217.00 Rs 275.00
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00