Amla, botanical name Phyllanthus emblica, is a native plant to South Asia, especially Indian subcontinent. Amla oil is extracted from the seeds of Amla plant through cold pressing extraction method. This oil is popularly known for its excellent therapeutic properties which help in hair growth, eye diseases, brain health and many others. Apart from this, Amla oil is also used in aromatherapy and ayurvedic applications for offering a soothing and cooling effect to the mind and body.
|Botanical Name||Phyllanthus emblica|
|Origin||It was originated in South and Southeast Asia region like India, Nepal, Pakistan, Thailand, China, Malaysia and Indonesia.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the seeds of Amla plant through cold pressing process.|
It is a greenish-yellow color liquid.
This oil has a strong musky smell.
|Integrants||This main components of Amla oil are Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Emblicanin A, Emblicanin B, Punigluconin, Pedunculagin, Punicafolin, Phyllanemblinin A, Kaempferol, Ellagic acid and Gallic acid.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Aperient, Carminative, Diuretic, Aphrodasiac, Astringent, Antioxidant and Antibacterial|
|Blends Well With||
Amla oil blends well with most of the essential and carrier oils such as olive oil, coconut oil , sesame oil and vanilla absolute oil.
Pregnant and breast-feeding women and people with bleeding disorder should avoid using it.
Hair Treatment: Amal oil is best known for hair health. The rich nutrients in Amla promote hair growth, reduce the chances of hair loss, prevent premature graying and dandruff etc. For healthier hair, mix few drops of amla oil into your daily shampoo and use as conditioner after shampooing.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Rosemary OilRs 221.00 Rs 279.00
- Benzoin OilRs 227.00 Rs 287.00
- Blue Lotus AttarRs 348.00 Rs 440.00
- Pomegranate OilRs 249.00 Rs 314.00
- 9 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 900.00 Rs 1,000.00
- Costus Root OilRs 429.00 Rs 542.00
- 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier(DT-208) - 1000 MLRs 4,200.00 Rs 7,000.00
- Hibiscus OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- Champaca Red Absolute OilRs 447.00 Rs 565.00
- Helichrysum OilRs 282.00 Rs 357.00