This pure attar is obtained from the Narcissus flowers which belong to the amaryllis family and also identified by another name of Daffodil. This flower mainly grows in the spring season and known for its enduring and pleasing aroma. The strong fragrance of this attar resembles to the smell of dark green leaves of hyacinth and jasmine. This flower is used extensively at the sacred places by pious people to offer prayer to their god and get their blessing.
|Botanical Name||Narcissus spp|
|Origin||It has originated from Portugal, southern coast of France, Spain and northern cost of Morocco.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by hydro-distillation process. Flowers of Narcissus are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is having a dark amber color
This attar possesses a strong and Rich scent
|Blends Well With||
This natural oil blends well with Patchouli, Geranium, Lavender, Bergamot, Jasmine, Neroli, Clary Sage, Tea Tree, Rose, Lemon and Ylang-ylang.
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should avoid using this natural perfume oil without taking proper medical guidance.
Its rich aroma and relaxing properties makes it a first preference for aroma therapist to cure their patients who are suffering from the mental problems such as annoyance, stress, depression and many more. It is helpful in uplifting your mood and eliminates the negative feeling which is the major reason of nervous problems.
Customer Questions & Answer
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Yara Yara Oil or Yarrow Essential OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier(DT-208) - 1000 MLRs 4,200.00 Rs 7,000.00
- White Ginger Lilly Absolute OilRs 425.00 Rs 537.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Pumpkin Seed OilRs 233.00 Rs 294.00
- Tube Rose AttarRs 341.00 Rs 431.00
- Neem OilRs 195.00 Rs 247.00
- 2 in 1 Cool Mist Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and air Humidifier (1513) - 300 MLRs 2,099.00 Rs 2,309.00
- Ambrette Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00