As the name itself suggests, Walnut Oil is extracted from the walnut by using an extensive cold pressed extraction method. Owing to its rich content of polyunsaturated fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid, oleic acid and linoleic acid, this oil is widely acclaimed among its wide number of users. As it has a moisturizing nature, this oil is considered to be the most beneficial oil to be used over the skin. Using this oil over the skin helps in fighting with some skin problems including wrinkles and ageing. All you need to do is to add a few drops of this oil in your regular moisturizing cream and see the benefits.
|Botanical Name||Juglans regia|
|Origin||It is widely cultivated across Europe.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||Cold-pressing|
Pale yellow in color
Fresh nutty aroma
|Integrants||This specific nut is enriched with rich among of polyunsaturated fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid, linoleic acid and oleic acid.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Antiseptic, Laxative, Analgesic, Toner, Emollient, Antihypertriglyceridemic, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Ageing, Anti-Cancer and Antioxidant.|
|Blends Well With||
It mixes well with Carrier Oils.
Children are advised to abstain from this oil.
Fights Wrinkles: Are you the woman who is conscious for your skin? Finding effective remedy to get off wrinkles from your face? If yes, Walnut Oil is the highly suitable option for you. Get some gentle massages with this oil to eliminate wrinkles.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Kewra OilRs 493.00 Rs 622.00
- Calendula Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Choya Loban AttarRs 764.00 Rs 955.00
- Mini Cool Mist Water Bottle HumidifierRs 1,039.00 Rs 1,999.00
- Rosehip OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Nutmeg Essential OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier(DT-208) - 1000 MLRs 4,200.00 Rs 7,000.00
- Lemon OilRs 219.00 Rs 277.00
- Oakmoss Absolute OilRs 447.00 Rs 565.00
- Cananga Essential OilRs 237.00 Rs 300.00