As mentioned above, choya loban attar is formulated by the solvent extraction technique from the benzoin. In this process, benzoin is added and then heated in a specific earthen vessel to produce this traditional perfume oil. Since the ancient times, people use it to make the ‘hawan samagri’ and incense sticks which are used for offering prayers to their god and get their blessings for their prosperity and wellness. This attar is broadly used in various sacred places by pious people for the religious purposes.
|Botanical Name||Styrax Tonkinesis|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation method. Tree resins are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is golden in colour
It has a very strong, warm and vanilla like aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Sandalwood Cardamom, Neroli, Orange and some other essential oils.
It is 100% safe to use but without having the guidance of a proficient, it is perilous for pregnant women.
From the past few years, this traditional attar has gained huge attention amid people all around the world. Lots of benefits are associated with this that’s why it has become an eye candy among people.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Pumpkin Seed OilRs 233.00 Rs 294.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-168G) - 500 MLRs 3,840.00 Rs 5,999.00
- Zafari Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Walnut OilRs 214.00 Rs 271.00
- Chironji OilRs 240.00 Rs 304.00
- Palmarosa Essential OilRs 231.00 Rs 292.00
- Kasturi Hina AttarRs 318.00 Rs 401.00
- Castor USP Carrier OilRs 192.00 Rs 243.00
- 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier(DT-208) - 1000 MLRs 4,200.00 Rs 7,000.00
- Marigold Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00