Kewra oil is extracted from the flowers of Kewra plant through the steam distillation method. Due to its awesome health benefits, it is widely used in the aromatherapy applications. The botanical name of Kewra plant is Pandmns Odoratissimus.
|Botanical Name||Pandanus fascicularis.|
|Origin||It is originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||Kewra Oil is extracted using steam distillation process from the fresh flowers of Kewra oil.|
Kewra Oil is a colorless liquid.
The aroma of kewra oil is similar to rose.
|Integrants||The main components of Kewra oil are sandalwood oil and other essential oils.|
|Therapeutic Properties||The therapeutic properties of Kewra oil are antiseptic and antibacterial.|
|Blends Well With||
Kewra oil generally blends well with other essential oils.
It should be avoided during the pregnancy.
Due to its amazing aroma, it is widely used in aromatherapy applications and perfume industry.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Amla OilRs 222.00 Rs 266.40
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Tobacco Absolute OilRs 461.00 Rs 582.00
- Indian Kadamb AttarRs 335.00 Rs 423.00
- Calendula OilRs 256.00 Rs 323.00
- Rosehip OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- Bhringraj OilRs 249.00 Rs 314.00
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- 2 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier (DT-1517B) - 200 MLRs 2,760.00 Rs 6,000.00