Cananga Essential Oil
Extracted from the flowers of Cananga plant through the steam distillation process, Cananga essential oil is widely used in the aromatherapy for the treatment of various diseases. This plant is actually a native to Philippines and Indonesia and it comes in the family of custard apple. It is an amazing antidepressant and works very well in the treatment of hopelessness and psychological pressure. The smell of this oil is very pleasant and carries an exotic floral fragrance.
|Botanical Name||Cananga Odorata|
|Origin||It originated in south East Asia.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted through the steam distillation process from the flowers of Cananga plant.|
It has woody, pleasant and floral scent.
|Integrants||The main chemical components of Cananga oil are camphene, b-pinene, sabinene, myrcene, d-3carene and a-terpinene.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It has anti aging and anti depressant therapeutic properties.|
|Blends Well With|
It is recommended not to use this oil during the phase of pregnancy.
Due to its pleasant and floral aroma, it is widely used in aromatherapy for the treatment of various diseases. It is also used as an effective antidepressant and is helpful in the treatment of insomnia, palpitation, hypertension and various other problems which are related to anxiety and stress. This oil is also very apt for stimulating the circulatory system.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- 9 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 900.00 Rs 1,000.00
- Flower Vase Shaped Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - 1 LiterRs 1,420.00 Rs 1,775.00
- Amber Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Rooh-Al-Oudh AttarRs 661.00 Rs 835.00
- Ylang Ylang OilRs 271.00 Rs 342.00
- Moringa OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- Cedar wood Essential OilRs 206.00 Rs 260.00
- Sesame Seed (Carrier) OilRs 198.00 Rs 250.00