The flowers of Calendula are used to obtain this absolute oil. It is also identified by the various names which include Pot marigold, Gold-Bloom and Zergul. The word “marigold” denotes to the Virgin Mary. It is a perennial plant which belongs to the Asteraceae family. It is world famous for its wonderful therapeutic properties which is extensively used for healing the numerous health ailments. This absolute oil blends well with other essential oils and used for various purposes. It is easily soluble in alcohol but insoluble in water.
|Botanical Name||Calendula Officinalis|
|Origin||It has originated from South Africa.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||This absolute oil is extracted from the dried flowers of calendula through the solvent extraction method.|
The color of this oil is yellow.
It is having a rich, balsamic aroma.
|Integrants||It comprise the essential compnets of carotenoids, heliantriol, triterpenes, pentacyclic alcohols loke faradol, anidiol, calenduladiol, isorhamnetin clycosides, flavonoids, plant acids and a variety of alcoholic compounds.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It comprise the therapeutic properties which includes Anticancer, Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory, Detoxifier, Astringent, Emmenagogue, Stimulant (digestive and immune system).|
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with hyacinth, Oakmoss, floral and citrus oils. It also mixes well with Jasmine, Cinnamon and other spices.
The pregnant women and nursing mothers should take a medical advice from experts before using this oil.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Agarwood AttarRs 728.00 Rs 920.00
- Hazelnut OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- Osmanthus AttarRs 375.00 Rs 474.00
- Tolu Balsam Absolute Extra OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Mandarin OilRs 259.00 Rs 327.00
- Allin Exporters Ultrasonic Humidifier and Purifier Cool Mist with LED Light (2.4L, Pink)Rs 2,649.00 Rs 2,690.00
- Calendula OilRs 256.00 Rs 323.00
- Amla OilRs 222.00 Rs 266.40
- Neem OilRs 195.00 Rs 247.00