The traditional oil of sandalwood shamama is known for its everlasting musk aroma. The shamama flowers and pure sandalwood essential oil are used to obtain the high quality of attar. To prepare this attar manufacturers mix it with the vital ingredients which include sandalwood, agar wood oil, mehndi, musk and wintergreen oil. It symbolizes the elegance & purity, and loved by both men and women.
|Botanical Name||Santalum Album|
|Origin||It is native to India|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the heartwoods of sandal through the hydro-distillation process.|
It has woody and long lasting fragrance
|Blends Well With||
This traditional perfume oil mixes well with Amber, Ylang- Ylang, Musk and jasmine.
This perfume oil should be avoided during the pregnancy.
The natural sandalwood shamama perfume oil contains the amazing healing properties and helpful in treating various health troubles. It is widely used in aroma therapy centers to relax your mind and revitalizing your body.
Customer Questions & Answer
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Flax Seed OilRs 194.00 Rs 245.00
- 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier(DT-208) - 1000 MLRs 4,200.00 Rs 7,000.00
- Benzoin Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Amla OilRs 222.00 Rs 266.40
- Aniseed OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- Worm Wood OilRs 301.00 Rs 380.00
- Hina Musky AttarRs 375.00 Rs 474.00
- Sesame Seed (Carrier) OilRs 198.00 Rs 250.00
- Fir Balsam Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00