Hina Musky Attar is extracted from the combinations of various spices, herbs and flowers. This plant produces cluster of eye catching yellow, pink, red or white flowers that smells really amazing. Flowers of this plant are fragrant and each flower has 5 mm in diameter, with four white petals. It grows well in dry soil rather than damp soil. Although this perfume oil is a native to India but it is prominent all across the world due to its enticing, alluring and fascinating aroma.
|Botanical Name||Lawsonia Inermis|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Flowers of Hina plant are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is light yellowish in colour.
It possesses warm, woody, spicy and refreshing fragrance.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Hina zafrani and Indian sandalwood essential oils.
Pregnant women usually avoid using this natural perfume oil without proper medicinal advice.
Currently, lots of industries are availing the benefits of Hina musky attar on a large scale. Some of the industries which are using this attar at a large scale are listed below.
Customer Questions & Answer
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Sesame Seed (Carrier) OilRs 198.00 Rs 250.00
- Tea, Black Absolute OilRs 425.00 Rs 537.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Moringa OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- Rose Geranium OilRs 291.00 Rs 367.00
- Lotus Perfume OilRs 335.00 Rs 423.00
- Carrot Seed OilRs 404.00 Rs 510.00
- Melissa Phytol Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00