Worm wood oil is commonly used essential oil that is extracted from Artemisia absinthium. It belongs to Asteraceae (Compositae) family.
|Botanical Name||Artmesia Absinthium|
|Origin||It has originated in China.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||Wormwood oil is extracted by the method of steam distillation from the leaves and flowering tops.|
It is pale to dark yellow in color.
This oil is aromatic in nature.
|Integrants||This oil comprises of myrcene, trans-sabinol, trans- sabinyl acetate, linalyl acetate, a-thujone, b-thujone, sabinene and geranyl propionate.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Worm wood oil has many therapeutic properties that include antipyretic, antiseptic, cholagogue, diuretic and vasodilator.|
|Blends Well With||
It completely mixes with lavender, oak moss, orange and Jasmine.
It should be completely avoided in aromatherapy.
Deodorant: Comprising high content of thujone, wormwood oil is widely used as a deodorant. But
Customer Questions & Answers
- Amla OilRs 202.00 Rs 256.00
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Mini Cool Mist Water Bottle HumidifierRs 1,039.00 Rs 1,999.00
- Blue Lotus Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Mitti Attar or Fullers Earth or Baked EarthRs 365.00 Rs 461.00
- Mustard Essential OilRs 259.00 Rs 327.00
- Rosehip OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- Brahmi OilRs 234.00 Rs 296.00
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Flower Vase Shaped Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - 1 LiterRs 1,420.00 Rs 1,775.00