Botanically known as Linum Usitatissimum, Flax seed oil is extracted from the dried and ripened seeds of the Flax plant through cold-pressing extraction method. It is renowned for its high amount of linoleic acid, omega-3 fatty acids that ensure good health of heart as well as overall body.
|Botanical Name||Linum Usitatissimum|
|Origin||It is native to India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the dried and ripened seeds of the flax plant by the process of cold-pressing.|
Its color lies between colourless to yellowish.
It has a putty-like aroma.
|Integrants||Flax seed oil contains rich amount of linoleic acid, omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids, B vitamins, dietary fibre, and carotene.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Antiseptic, Carminative, Diuretic, Laxative, Vasodilator, Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Antirheumatic, Stimulant and Tonic|
|Blends Well With||
It blends completely with most of the essential and carrier oils like Anise, bay, neroli, rose, clary sage, ginger, oakmoss, coriander, black pepper, tea tree and ylang ylang.
Always avoid during pregnancy.
Minimises Cholesterol Levels: Owing to the rich presence of omega 3 fatty acids, flax seed oil helps to reduce the level of LDL (good cholesterol) as well as maintains proper HDL level within the blood along with a proper diet. Add 4-5 drops of Flax seed oil in salads or hot beverages to enjoy a healthy state of heart.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Cedar wood Essential OilRs 206.00 Rs 260.00
- Labdanum Absolute Oil (Rock Rose)Rs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Jasmine AttarRs 362.00 Rs 457.00
- Aloe Vera OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- Neroli Essential OilRs 259.00 Rs 327.00
- Allin Exporters Ultrasonic Humidifier and Purifier Cool Mist with LED Light (2.4L, Pink)Rs 1,799.00 Rs 1,889.00
- Babchi OilRs 249.00 Rs 314.00
- Amber Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Marjoram OilRs 311.00 Rs 393.00