Benzoin is also recognized by the name of gum benzoin or ghum Benjamin. The absolute oil of Benzoin is extract from the balsamic resin of different spices of trees. This tree can grow up to the height of 20m tall and having oval and hairy leaves with fleshy flowers of greenish yellow in color. In India, it is commonly recognized by the name of Loban and extensively used in medicines, incense sticks, flavoring and making of perfumes.
|Botanical Name||Styrax benzoin|
|Origin||It has originated from Sumatra.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||Benzoin resins are used to derive this oil through solvent extraction method.|
This absolute oil is pale yellow in color.
It is having a rich, balsamic and vanilla like aroma.
|Integrants||This absolute oil contains the chemical composition of Benzoic acid, vanillin and coniferyl benzoate.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It has wonderful therapeutic properties like relaxant, deodorant, carminative, diuretic, antiseptic, vulnerary, astringent, expectorant, antidepressant, cordial, anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory and sedative substance.|
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with with Orange, Cardamon, Myrrh, Frankincense, Myrtle, Sandalwood and Petitgrain.
It is always advised that pregnant women should seek a medical prescription from experts before using this oil.
This absolute oil magically works in uplifting your mood as well as eliminating the mental exhaustion related problems. It is useful for stimulating your heartbeat and improves the blood circulation process in the body.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Har Sringar AttarRs 331.00 Rs 418.00
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- 2 in 1 Cool Mist Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and air Humidifier (1513) - 300 MLRs 2,099.00 Rs 2,309.00
- Croton OilRs 284.00 Rs 359.00
- White Oudh AttarRs 466.00 Rs 588.00
- Cardamom Extra Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Jasmine Grandiflorum OilRs 479.00 Rs 605.00
- Spike Lavender OilRs 256.00 Rs 323.00
- Pomegranate OilRs 249.00 Rs 314.00
- Jojoba OilRs 223.00 Rs 282.00