Fir Balsam Absolute Oil is extracted by the solvent extraction method from the needles of fir. The Balsamic fir is a small-medium sized tree that remains evergreen through the year. It grows up to the height of 14–20 meters tall but some of its species grow up to the height of 27 meters tall, with a narrow conic crown. The balsamic fir has a broad base and a narrow top. It is dark green in color at the top while the whitened at the bottom. The leaves are flat in shape and is about 15 to 30 millimeters (½–1 in) long. It is also known as Peppery Orchid Tree. It usually survives up to 200 years.
|Botanical Name||Abies Balsamea|
|Origin||It has originated from Canada.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the needles of balsam fir through solvent extraction method.|
It is a dark brown viscous colored liquid.
This absolute oil is having a very strong and powerful aroma
|Integrants||It comprise the chemical composition of halogenated ethyl-3;3-dimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptane-2-propanoates and heptane-2-propanoate.|
|Blends Well With||
You can mix it well with Fir Needle, Spruce
Pregnant women are always advised to seek a medical guidance before using this oil.
This absolute oil is highly effective in treating the respiratory problems such as flu, cold, sore throat, bronchitis etc. It is also used for healing cuts, wounds, etc.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Champa AttarRs 321.00 Rs 406.00
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier with 7 Colors LED (1516) - 300 MLRs 3,050.00 Rs 5,000.00
- Jojoba OilRs 223.00 Rs 282.00
- Kewra AttarRs 358.00 Rs 452.00
- Saffron/ Zafran/Kesar Absolute OilRs 493.00 Rs 622.00
- Tuberose OilRs 594.00 Rs 750.00
- Litsea Cubeba Essential OilRs 224.00 Rs 283.00
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00