Mogra water is extracted from the flowers of evergreen shrub. Its botanical name is Jasminum sambac var. 'Belle of India'.
|Botanical Name||Jasminum sambac var. 'Belle of India'|
|Origin||Mogra water is originated in India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||Mogra water is derived from flower by the process of Hydro distillation.|
Mogra water is white in color.
Mogra water has sweet and floral aroma of jasmine.
|Integrants||The main constituents of mogra water are methyl anthranilate, skatole, benzyl alcohol, linalool and indole.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Mogra water is very useful for aromatherapy.|
|Blends Well With||
Mogra water mixes well with jojoba, sandalwood, ylang ylang, Bergamot, Frankincense, Geranium, Lemongrass, Orange, Rose and other aphrodisiac oils.
Mogra water is safe to use.
Aromatherapy is the best way to relax your body as well as soul. Thus, Mogra water is highly used in aromatherapy. Along with this, it is also used by the manufacturers in cosmetics. Its dried flowers are also added to the tea for special fragrance.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Evening Primrose OilRs 252.00 Rs 319.00
- 2 in 1 Cool Mist Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and air Humidifier (1513) - 300 MLRs 2,099.00 Rs 2,309.00
- Avocado OilRs 221.00 Rs 279.00
- Jasmine Sambac OilRs 475.00 Rs 600.00
- Rosemary OilRs 221.00 Rs 279.00
- Kewra WaterRs 128.00 Rs 162.00
- Rosewood OilRs 261.00 Rs 329.00
- Oakmoss Absolute OilRs 447.00 Rs 565.00
- Citronella OilRs 189.00 Rs 286.00
- Kesar AttarRs 459.00 Rs 580.00
- 2 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier (DT-1517B) - 200 MLRs 2,760.00 Rs 6,000.00
- Ginger OilRs 412.00 Rs 520.00
- Lavender WaterRs 200.00 Rs 253.00