Vetiver oil is derived from Vetiveria zizanoides. It belongs to Gramineae family. It is the great choice for nourishing as well as moisturizing the skin.
|Botanical Name||Vetiveria Zizanoides|
|Origin||Vetiver essential oil is originated in India, Tahiti, Java and Haiti.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||Vetiver essential oil is extracted from dried and soaked roots by the method of steam distillation.|
This Vetiver oil is amber to olive in color.
It has earthy and musty scent.
|Integrants||Vetiver oil is composed of benzoic acid, vetiverol, a and b-vetivone, furfurol, vetivene and vetivenyl vetivenate.|
|Therapeutic Properties||The various therapeutic properties of Vetiver oil include antiseptic, cicatrisant, nervine, aphrodisiac, sedative, tonic and vulnerary.|
|Blends Well With||
Vetiver oil perfectly blends with benzoin, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender and ylang-ylang.
Normally, Vetiver oil is considered to be safe.
Anti-inflammatory: Vetiver essential oil has a very calming and soothing effect that is capable of cooling down all sorts of inflammations. Its anti-inflammatory effects can be best seen in the nervous system and circulatory system. Due to such beneficial anti-inflammatory effects its usage is best observed in inflammation due to dehydration
Customer Questions & Answers
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier(DT-208) - 1000 MLRs 4,200.00 Rs 7,000.00
- Champaca White Absolute OilRs 468.00 Rs 591.00
- Raat Raani AttarRs 331.00 Rs 418.00
- Spike Lavender OilRs 256.00 Rs 323.00
- Hazelnut OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- Lavandin Essential OilRs 221.00 Rs 280.00
- Neem OilRs 195.00 Rs 247.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1508C) - 100 MLRs 1,830.00 Rs 3,050.00