Extracted from the flowers of Pandanus, the texture of Kewra water is very similar to rose water. The botanical name of Pandanus tree is Pandanus odorayissimus. Kewra water is very famous in Southeast Asia and is widely used to add flavor in drinks, meat and desserts.
|Botanical Name||Pandanus Odoratissimus|
|Origin||It is originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted through distillation process from the flowers of Pandanus tree.|
This oil is of colorless to pale yellow in color.
This Oil has attractive sweet floral aroma.
|Integrants||The main chemical components of this oil are 60 to 80 % phenyl ethyl methyl ether.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Due to its soothing effect, it may be used to relax mind. It is also used to fight against the cancer.|
|Blends Well With||
This oil particularly blends well with the Ylang Ylang oil.
It is non toxic and can be easily consumed with suitable dilution.
It may be used as health drink with the combination of rose water. It is also used in food and drinks to add flavor.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-168G) - 500 MLRs 3,840.00 Rs 5,999.00
- Jasmine Grandiflorum OilRs 479.00 Rs 605.00
- Sandalwood Floral WaterRs 199.00 Rs 251.00
- Geranium Leaf Absolute OilRs 435.00 Rs 550.00
- Musk Gazala AttarRs 365.00 Rs 461.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00
- Lavender WaterRs 200.00 Rs 253.00