Lavender water is extracted from the flowers of Lavender, through the hydro distillation process. It is a type of perfume that contains the alcoholic solution of lavender essential oil. It is often used to enhance the quality of hair and skin. Due to its attractive aroma, it is also used as an amazing perfume only.
|Botanical Name||Lavendula angustofolia|
|Origin||It is basically originated from the Canada.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted through the hydro distillation process from the flowers of Lavender.|
It is a colorless liquid.
It has soft and attractive aroma.
|Integrants||The chemical components of it are a-pinene, cis-ocimene, limonene, 3-octanone, trans-ocimene, camphor, linalyl acetate, caryophyllene and linalool.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It may be used for getting the even toned and nourished skin. It is perfect for all types of skin.|
|Blends Well With||
It particularly blends well with the jojoba, Sandalwood oil and Ylang Ylang oil.
It is non toxic and can be applied directly to the skin.
It may be used as an excellent room freshener or as an amazing perfume. It is also used as a cleaning agent.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1508C) - 100 MLRs 1,830.00 Rs 3,050.00
- Eucalyptus Essential OilRs 231.00 Rs 292.00
- Sandalwood Floral WaterRs 199.00 Rs 251.00
- Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute OilRs 482.00 Rs 608.00
- Musk Gazala Perfume OilRs 341.00 Rs 431.00
- 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier(DT-208) - 1000 MLRs 4,200.00 Rs 7,000.00
- Kewra WaterRs 128.00 Rs 162.00