Gardenia is a flowering plant that belongs to the Rubiaceae family. This plant is well known across the world due to its pleasing and attractive aroma. It is an evergreen shrub which can grow up to the height of 1-15 meter tall and bloom in mid-spring to mid-summer season. It is also recognized by the common name of women gold. In China, gardenia flower petals are considered as an herbal medicine and used for treating the various ailments.
|Botanical Name||Gardenia Grandiflora|
|Origin||It is native to the place South America, China.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||Solvent extraction is used to extract it from the flowers of gardenia.|
The color of this absolute oil is greenish brown.
It has a sweet, rich, floral whiff.
|Integrants||It comprises the chemical composition of Benzyl acetate, linalool, phenyl acetate, linalyl acetate, terpineol, methyl anthranilate.|
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Neroli, Rose
It is always advised that pregnant women and nursing mothers should take medical guidance before using this oil.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Nag Champa AttarRs 365.00 Rs 461.00
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier wood grain color (DT-1518) - 300 MLRs 2,899.00 Rs 5,850.00
- Castor USP Carrier OilRs 192.00 Rs 243.00
- Raat Raani AttarRs 331.00 Rs 418.00
- Lavender AbsoluteRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Peppermint OilRs 230.00 Rs 291.00
- All-Night Ultrasonic Humidifier & Air Purifier – 3.8 LitersRs 2,520.00 Rs 3,150.00
- White Camphor OilRs 358.00 Rs 452.00
- Malkangani Seed OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00