Malkangani Seed Oil
As an exclusive offering, Malkangni seed oil is extracted through cold pressing method from the seeds of Malkangni plant that is generally known as Black-Oil tree and botanically known as Celastrus paniculatus. This oil has gained wide popularity in aromatherapy due to its potency for triggering the neurons and body cells to improve the conditions associated with joint pain, paralysis, rheumatism, and weakness. Regular head massage with this oil also helps to improve concentration, sharpen memory, and increase intellect.
|Botanical Name||Celastrus Paniculatus|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||Extracted from the seeds of Malkangni plant by using cold-pressed method.|
It’s a brownish yellow color liquid.
Possesses woody whiff.
|Integrants||Acetic Acids, Benzoic Acids and Higher Amount Of Fatty Acids.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Aphrodisiac, Anti-Inflammatory, Diuretic, Antiseptic and more.|
|Blends Well With||
It has tendency to blend well with Carrier Oils like Jasmine and Cashew Nut Oil.
Lactating mothers and children are advised not to make use of this oil.
Arthritis Treatment: Are you suffering from arthritic pain? Want to use a natural remedy to overcome it? If you say yes, there could be nothing better option than Malkangani Seed Oil. A gentle massage with this oil can provide you immense relief in split seconds.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Roman chamomile essential oilRs 846.00 Rs 1,068.00
- Jasmine AbsoluteRs 280.00 Rs 354.00
- Hina Zafrani AttarRs 459.00 Rs 580.00
- Avocado OilRs 221.00 Rs 279.00
- 9 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 900.00 Rs 1,000.00
- Khus (Vetiver)Rs 617.00 Rs 779.00
- Designer Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier - 2.8 Liters / 1 GallonRs 2,370.00 Rs 2,962.50
- German Chamomile essential oilRs 832.00 Rs 1,051.00
- Rose Damask OilRs 1,769.00 Rs 2,211.00
- Cassia Essential OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00