White camphor oil is a great choice for feeling enlightened and balanced. Earlier, white camphor was highly used for improving muscle and circulatory health. It is extracted from the Cinnamonum camphora. This oil has a very cooling and penetrating aroma.
|Botanical Name||Cinnamomum Camphora.|
|Origin||It is native to India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||White camphor oil is extracted from the ground dry wood by the process of steam distillation.|
It is white in color.
It has camphorous aroma.
|Integrants||The important constituents of this oil are camphor and cineole.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It has several therapeutic properties that include anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, Analgesic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, diuretic, expectorant, antiviral, rubefacient, sudorific, vermifuge, stimulant and vulnerary.|
|Blends Well With||
This oil gets easily blend with Citrus oils, eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary and spice oils.
Always avoid this oil during pregnancy. Also do not use it along with homeopathics.
Respiratory ailments: If you are suffering from a respiratory problem, you can use white camphor oil in the form of steam vapor. Doing this, you will get rid of nervousness as well as depression. Furthermore
Customer Questions & Answer
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier wood grain color (DT-1518) - 300 MLRs 2,899.00 Rs 5,850.00
- Cocoa Absolute OilRs 447.00 Rs 565.00
- Mukhalat AttarRs 415.00 Rs 525.00
- Eucalyptus Essential OilRs 231.00 Rs 292.00
- Almond Oil BitterRs 216.00 Rs 272.00
- Chaulmoogra Essential OilRs 237.00 Rs 300.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00