There are innumerable benefits associated with Olive oil, which are generally manifested in health magazines, herbal books and in events that are organized for the promotion of these kinds of versatile medicines. This oil is extracted from the pulp of Olea europaea which belongs to Oleaceae family.
It is widely used as a massage oil and can be used for the treatment of cancer, aging, metabolism, weight loss, cholesterol, arthritis, heart problems, diabetes, breast cancer and many more. Olive oil is a staple ingredient for different medicinal purposes and culinary preparations. Recent medical researchers have substantiated that it is overloaded with incredible health benefits.
It is rich in monounsaturated fat substance, which is vital for lowering the bad cholesterol level. This oil contains the very good amount of oleic acid and antioxidant polyphenols. Olive oil is indeed a healthy option to people who are accustomed to vegetable oils. It has lots of calories; therefore it is advised to use it in a moderate amount. If you are the one who want to reduce the risk of heart diseases, then as per the guidelines of Food and Drug administration, two tablespoons are enough to reduce any cardiac risk. To know more about how cooking with Australian olive oil
Our olive oil is also referred as oil of Olea europaea.
Buy pure olive oil from us at very reasonable price.
We have tried our best to provide the complete information about the olive oil. However, it may not be 100% correct or some points are absent here. Since, the details are for educational purpose only, it is preferable to seek medical help before starting any health treatment using this essential oil.
|Botanical Name||Olea Europaea|
|Origin||It grows in Iran, Asia Minor and Syria.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by cold pressing of seeds.|
Olive oil has light gold to rich green color.
It has very fresh scent.
|Integrants||The main components of olive oil are erucic acids, palmitic, stearic, palmitoleic, oleic, linoleic, linolenic, gadoleic, behenic, and arachidic.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Along with anti-healing, olive oil also shows oxidant and anti allergic properties.|
|Blends Well With||
Olive oil mixes well with several essential oils.
This oil should not be used in a ruptured ear drum. Before using it in ear, always check its temperature.
You can use this oil for several different purposes and hence for your ease, some uses are paraphrased as follows:
Weight loss: In the opinion of medical experts, it is very difficult for anyone to gain extra weight from mono saturated fats present in the olive oil. If you are an obese, or an overweight, then it is good to experience its benefits for the reduction of extra body weight.
Metabolism: Olive oil boosts metabolism and growth of good bone structure and also improves the efficiency of brain development in the children. It is an excellent resource of vitamin E that is good for older people.
Digestion: It aids in digestive processes, hence recommended by scientists to use it in moderate amount daily. It cleans the digestive track and for good bowl moment.
Cancer: Olive oil protects human body against cancerous growth, especially the bowl cancer. Medical research carried by different universities manifested that the acidic value present in it is helpful in the commencement of bowl cancer and the rectum.
Good for heart and skin: Olive oil is widely used for treating stomach as well as heart problems.
Furthermore, it is also used for lowering blood pressure and cholesterol level. If you want lustrous and healthy hair, then also it is a great option for you. Apart from this, it also helps in easy removal of makeup. It can also be used for curing rashes, wound, insect bites as well as sun burn.
- Natural olive oil is extracted from the seeds by the process of cold pressing.
- This oil is botanically known as Olea Europaea and it has originated from Iran.
- It blends amazingly well with other essential oils.
- This oil posses an appealing sweet and fresh fragrance.
- The main chemical components of this oil are arachidic, oleic, palmitoleic, erucic acids, palmitic, stearic, linoleic, gadoleic, behenic and palmitoleic.
- Olive essential oil is light gold in color.
- This oil should not be used to treat ruptured ear drum. Before using this oil, Always seeks its temperature.
- According to food and drug administration guidelines, this oil is incredible for human heart and also helps in reducing cardiac risk.
- If you are an obese or an overweight then olive essential oil can prove to be very helpful in cutting down the extra fat of your body.
- Olive essential oil is very beneficial in improving body metabolism.
- It is an excellent source of vitamin E which is very good for hair, skin and older people.
- This oil helps in the effective growth of bone structure and also improves the brain development in kids.
- Pure olive oil works miraculously on the disturbed digestive system.
- This oil also protects human body from the hazardous cancer cells growth, especially the bowl cancer.
- If you wish for a healthy hair and a flawless skin then Olive oil is the best option available for you. Enriched with innumerable properties, this essential oil can work amazingly to achieve good hair and skin.
- It is also very valuable source to aid high blood pressure and the cholesterol level.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Lavender TRs 234.00 Rs 296.00
- Carnation Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Gul Hina AttarRs 298.00 Rs 376.00
- Designer Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier - 2.8 Liters / 1 GallonRs 2,370.00 Rs 2,962.50
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Kewra OilRs 493.00 Rs 622.00
- Grapefruit Essential OilRs 249.00 Rs 314.00
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Cedar wood Essential OilRs 206.00 Rs 260.00