Nag Champa is one of the flowering trees which belong to the Magnoliaceae family. The nag champa flowers have bright orange yellow color and produce the excellent aromatic fragrance. Since ancient time, it is extensively used for the medicinal purposes for treating various health complications.
|Botanical Name||Michelia Champaka|
|Origin||It has originated from the place of India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||The natural perfume of Nag Champa attar is extracted through the hydro-distillation process. It is derived from the Nag Champa flowers.|
This traditional perfume oil has black color
This natural perfume has flowery sweet, lingering and slightly heady aroma.
|Therapeutic Properties||It has Anti- inflammatory, anti- bacterial, anti- fungal and anti-septic therapeutic properties.|
|Blends Well With||
It can be easily blend well with Musk, Amber, Sandalwood, Jasmine and Ylang-Ylang.
Nursing mother and pregnant women should avoid using this natural perfume oil without having expert advice.
This natural perfume oil contains the wonderful skin care elements which are helpful in enhancing your skin problems. It magically works in treating the skin aliments like acne, wrinkles, pimples, rashes, scars, itching and many more. It is extensively used by the cosmetic manufactures for the preparation of various skin care products.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Cinnamon Bark Essential OilRs 238.00 Rs 300.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00
- Lotus AbsoluteRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Sesame Seed (Carrier) OilRs 198.00 Rs 250.00
- Frangipani AttarRs 385.00 Rs 486.00
- Peach OilRs 266.00 Rs 336.00
- 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier(DT-208) - 1000 MLRs 4,200.00 Rs 7,000.00
- Geranium Leaf Absolute OilRs 435.00 Rs 550.00