White Lotus Attar is very popular due to its amazing smell. White Lotus is usually considered as a sacred flower and it is highly used in many religious activities
|Botanical Name||Nelumbo nucifera|
|Origin||White Lotus Attar is originated in India as well as Tamil Nadu.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||White Lotus Attar is extracted from flowers by hydro-distillation.|
White Lotus Attar is Pale in color.
White Lotus Attar has flowery scent.
|Integrants||The main components of White Lotus Attar are Polysaccharids 2.5%, Polysaccharids 5% and Saponin 5%.|
|Therapeutic Properties||White Lotus Attar is a very good astringent.|
|Blends Well With||
White Lotus Attar mixes perfectly with various floral oils.
This Attar should not be used directly during pregnancy.
White Lotus Attar is popularly used in perfumery industry because of its mesmerizing aroma. It also has rejuvenating and calming effect on mind.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1522) - 400 MLRs 3,099.00 Rs 3,359.00
- Tolu Balsam Absolute Extra OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- Almond Oil BitterRs 216.00 Rs 272.00
- Lavender TRs 234.00 Rs 296.00
- Mogra AttarRs 328.00 Rs 414.00
- Rosehip OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier wood grain color (DT-1518) - 300 MLRs 2,899.00 Rs 5,850.00
- Rose AbsoluteRs 493.00 Rs 622.00