Mogra is a variety of jasmine which is also identified by the name of maid of Orleans. It is a shrub belongs to the Oleaceae family. This perfume oil is extracted through the hydro distillation process in sandalwood oil. This natural perfume oil has a charming fragrance of jasmine in a sandal base which makes it different from the other attars. It is extensively used in the formulation of variety of perfume and cosmetic products.
|Botanical Name||Abelmoschus Moschus|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||This traditional perfume oil is extracted through the Hydro distillation process from the flowers of mogra plant.|
It is having a pale yellow color.
It possesses very sweet, lovely and long lasting aroma.
|Integrants||The vital components of this perfume oil are benzyl acetate, linalool, eugenol, benzyl alcohol, indole, benzyl benzoate, cis-jasmone, geraniol, cis-3-hexenyl benzoate, nerol, ceosol, benzoic acid, benzaldehyde, nerolidol, y-terpineol, isohytol, phytol, etc.|
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with citrus oils, rose, bergamot and sandalwood.
Nursing mothers and pregnant women should avoid using this attar.
Aroma therapy- This traditional perfume oil has very intense and refreshing aroma which has very soothing and relaxing effects on your body. Therefore it is widely used in aroma therapy centers to de- stress your mental exhaustion and other problems like tension, apprehension, headache etc.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Bhringraj OilRs 249.00 Rs 314.00
- Calendula Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Amla OilRs 202.00 Rs 256.00
- Moringa OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- Rooh-Al-Oudh AttarRs 661.00 Rs 835.00
- Sesame Seed (Carrier) OilRs 198.00 Rs 250.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1522) - 400 MLRs 3,199.00 Rs 3,359.00
- Rose Oil (Hydro Distilled) Absolute OilRs 476.00 Rs 601.00