Since the time immemorial, Coconut Oil is being used as much common as well as multipurpose oil by the mankind. Owing to the presence of rich and beneficial content, this oil is well-known for its use over the skin, hair and other body parts. A regular scalp massage with Coconut Oil can help you to keep your hair black and shiny. Moreover, this oil has been found to be equally beneficial onto the skin. It works great on the problems like dryness, ageing and sagging.
|Botanical Name||Cocos nucifera|
|Origin||This oil has basically originated around the Indo-Pacific region.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the coconut meat by using Cold-pressed extraction method.|
Clear in color
It bears a smell of nuts.
|Integrants||Consists of vitamin E and an assorted range of saturated fatty acids in abundance.|
|Therapeutic Properties||antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial properties.|
|Blends Well With||
This unique oil blendly perfectly with most of the carrier and essential oils like lavender, castor, jojoba, frankincense, tea tree oil and others.
There are almost negligible precautions associated with this oil but still it is recommended to use this oil in moderate quantity.
Skin Care: A gentle massage on skin with Coconut Oil acts as effective moisturizers which suits almost all types of skin. It comes with no surprise that when it comes to acquire maximum skin benefits from a natural remedy, Coconut Oil stands always first in the queue.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Nutmeg Essential OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- Boronia Absolute OilRs 485.00 Rs 613.00
- Earth Soil AttarRs 365.00 Rs 461.00
- Flax Seed OilRs 194.00 Rs 245.00
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Cinnamon Bark Essential OilRs 238.00 Rs 300.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00
- Cade OilRs 252.00 Rs 318.00
- Cardamom Extra Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Curry Leaf Essential OilRs 288.00 Rs 363.00