Eucalyptus essential oil is generally extracted from Eucalyptus globules. It is the member of Myrtaceae family. This oil is very beneficial for increase concentration. Along with this, This is also useful in aromatherapy.
|Botanical Name||Eucalyptus globules.|
|Origin||The tree is native to Australia but has now reached to India, Europe and South Africa.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||The partially dried leaves or fresh twigs of the tree are used for the extraction of Eucalyptus essential oil by the process of steam distillation.|
The color of Eucalyptus oil is pale yellow. Its viscosity is watery.
It has very sharp, clear and fresh aroma.
|Integrants||The main components of this oil are Globulol, a-pinene, b-pinene, epiglobulol, a-phellandrene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, aromadendrene, piperitone and terpinen-4-ol are the main components of Eucalyptus oil.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Anti-Bacterial, Analgesic, Stimulant, Anti-Rheumatic, Anti-Neuralgic, Anti-Inflammatory, Antiseptic, Deodorant, Depurative, Decongestant, Diuretic, Expectorant, Hypoglycaemic, Rubefacient, Febrifuge, Vermifuge and Vulnerary|
|Blends Well With||
This oil blends completely with Cedarwood
Direct consumption of Eucalyptus essential oil is toxic. If you have the problems of high blood pressure, you should avoid this oil completely.
Common Cold: Deeply inhale aroma of eucalyptus essential oil to effectively relieve the condition of cough
Customer Questions & Answers
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- All-Night Ultrasonic Humidifier & Air Purifier – 3.8 LitersRs 2,520.00 Rs 3,150.00
- Lotus AbsoluteRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Kadam AttarRs 358.00 Rs 452.00
- Parsley Seed Essential OilRs 294.00 Rs 372.00
- Aniseed OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- Angelica Root OilRs 598.25 Rs 717.90
- Flax Seed OilRs 194.00 Rs 245.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier with 7 Colors LED (1516) - 300 MLRs 3,050.00 Rs 5,000.00