The purest form of Cocoa absolute oil is extracted from the cocoa beans by using the solvent extraction method. Cocoa is the small evergreen plant which can grow up to the height of 4-8m long and belongs to the Malvaceae family. The cocoa seeds are enriched with lots of fat and used for the preparation of butter. It comprises the amazing properties which are used for treating the various health ailments. This oil is not only helpful in nourishing your skin but also provides the calming and soothing effects to your mind as well as body.
|Botanical Name||Theobrama Cacao|
|Origin||It is native to France.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||The solvent extraction method is utilized to obtain the absolute form of cocoa oil from the seeds of cocoa.|
The color of this absolute oil is dark brown.
It possesses rich, delicious and chocolate liquor like aroma.
|Integrants||It comprises the chemical composition of Arginine, phenylethylamine, tryptophan, Anamdimide and theobromine.|
|Blends Well With||
It mixes well with Vanilla, Bergamot, Sweet Orange and Coffee.
Pregnant women and nursing mothers are advised to take a medical guidance before using this absolute oil otherwise it may cause on health.
This absolute oil works as a perfect moisturizer for the skin and makes it supple and glowing. It comprises the anti-oxidants which improves the blood circulation system and offer the youthful skin.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Hina Ambari AttarRs 341.00 Rs 431.00
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Designer Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier - 2.8 Liters / 1 GallonRs 2,370.00 Rs 2,962.50
- Avocado OilRs 221.00 Rs 279.00
- Hina Zafrani AttarRs 459.00 Rs 580.00
- Orange Blossom Absolute OilRs 1,700.00 Rs 2,500.00
- Bhringraj OilRs 249.00 Rs 314.00
- Caraway Essential OilRs 262.00 Rs 331.00
- Grape Seed OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Rosehip OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00