Mukhalat is known by the common name of Arabian perfume. This attar is made by the mixture of various essential oils such as sandalwood, amber, musk, etc to create the elegant perfume oil. It also comprises the extracts of flowers, roots, herbs and species. This attar is free from any kind of preservatives or chemical and known for its musky and soft fragrance. It is used for curing the various mental exhaustion and skin related problems.
|Botanical Name||Combination of flowers, herbs and spices.|
|Origin||It has originated from Pakistan.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||This attar is the combination of different flowers, spices and herbs. It is obtained through Hydro-Distillation process.|
It is greenish yellow in color
It has very smooth and relaxing aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with amber extracts and sandalwood oil.
Nursing mothers or pregnant women should avoid using this perfume oil without the proper medical prescription.
It has vey soothing and relaxing agents which effectively eliminates your stress, anxiousness and mental exhaustion related problems. This perfume oil is widely used in aroma therapy centers to revitalize your body as well as mind and provides immense relief from restlessness.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 9 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 900.00 Rs 1,000.00
- Peppermint OilRs 230.00 Rs 291.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00
- Cassie Flower Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Amla OilRs 202.00 Rs 256.00
- Apricot OilRs 209.00 Rs 264.00
- Gul Henna AttarRs 298.00 Rs 376.00
- Sesame Seed (Carrier) OilRs 198.00 Rs 250.00
- Vetiver Absolute/ Ruhkhus (Green) OilRs 539.00 Rs 681.00