Champaca Red Absolute oil is prepared from the flowers of Champaca. The Red Champaca plant is also recognized by the name of Golden Champaca or red Champaca. It mainly grows in spring seasons and produces the beautiful fragrant flowers. The Champaca red absolute oil is a concentrated form of nature therefore it mixes well with the other essential oils and used for various purposes. It is easily soluble in alcohol and oils but insoluble in water.
|Botanical Name||Michelia Champaca|
|Origin||It is native India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||This absolute oil is extracted from the flowers of champaca through the solvent extraction method.|
The color of this absolute oil is vibrant red.
It has an exotic fragrance.
|Integrants||It comprises the vital constitute of 1-Linalol, Eugenol, Methyl-Eugenol and Methyl Ethyl-Ethers.|
|Blends Well With||
It mix well with lily-of-the-valley bases, carnation, rose, violet, sandalwood
This absolute oil is non-toxic in nature and safe to use but women during their pregnancy phase should seek proper medical advice before using this oil.
Due to its pleasing and enticing aroma, it is extensively used in the formulation of various aromatic products such as room fresheners, perfumes, scents, etc.
Customer Questions & Answers
- White Lotus AttarRs 356.00 Rs 450.00
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- Agarwood AttarRs 728.00 Rs 920.00
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Allin Exporters Birch Oil - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential OilRs 267.00 Rs 338.00
- Ginger OilRs 412.00 Rs 520.00
- Pomegranate OilRs 249.00 Rs 314.00
- Chironji OilRs 240.00 Rs 304.00