The tube rose attar obtained from the flower of tuberose which is native to Central America but at present it is widely cultivated in the land of Tamil Nadu in India. Tuberose plant has a very long bright green leaves and grows up to the height of 45 cm long. It has beautiful waxy white flowers having a very sweet and rich floral aroma and known by the name of Rajinigandha in the books of Ayurveda. The traditional perfume oil is soluble in alcohol and insoluble in water.
|Botanical Name||Polianthes tuberosa|
|Origin||It is native to India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||This natural perfume oil is obtained from the tuberose flower through hydro-distillation method.|
It is amber colored liquid with watery viscosity.
This perfume oil has a very sweet, warm and exquisitely aroma.
|Integrants||It comprises the chemical composition of Menthyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, nerol, butyric acid, farnesol, eugenol and benzyl alocohol.|
Pregnant women are always advised to take medical guidance before starting this attar.
This traditional attar is broadly used in aroma therapy to treat various nervous related problems which includes stress, depression, mental exhaustion and many more. It comprises the amazing healing properties and considered as a medicine in Ayurveda.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Wheatgerm Carrier OilRs 223.00 Rs 282.00
- Lotus White Absolute OilRs 446.00 Rs 563.00
- Walnut OilRs 214.00 Rs 271.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- White Pepper OilRs 367.00 Rs 463.00
- Honey Suckle AttarRs 325.00 Rs 410.00
- Hazelnut OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- LED Lamp Ultrasonic Humidifier Essential Oil Aroma Diffuser (DT-1508A) - 100 MLRs 1,840.00 Rs 2,633.00
- Violet Leaf Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00