Pumpkin seed oil is extracted from the dried Cucurbita pepo. It is widely used for skin and health benefits. This oil is used as base oil in aromatherapy. It is also helpful in curing ulcers as well as sores. Today, this oil is much in use as it is rich in scare and essential nutrients that are very necessary for suppressing any disease.
Pumpkin seed oil can be classified as“specialty” carrier oil and hence some of the aromatherapists like to use it for numerous aromatherapy treatments. High content of polyunsaturated fats, zinc, proteins makes it a versatile remedy that can be used against any kind of infection. It is consumed orally to fight against skin ailments like ulcer and sores. You can also use pumpkin seed oil for massaging purposes to relive yourself from acute and painful exhaustion.elpful in curing ulcers as well as sores.
|Botanical Name||Cucurbita Pepo|
|Origin||It mainly grows in North America.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||This Oil is extracted by cold pressing of ripe dried pumpkin seeds.|
Pumpkin oil is dark green in color.
This oil has a nutty aroma.
|Integrants||The main components of this Oil are Palmitic, lenolenic, lenoleic, stearic and oleic acid.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Pumpkin seed oil has shown antioxidant properties.|
|Blends Well With||
Pumpkin seed oil blends well with various carrier oils.
Infants and pregnant women should not use this oil.
You can use this oil to cure any number of ailments
Customer Questions & Answers
- Pine OilRs 217.00 Rs 274.00
- Honeysuckle Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Mogra AttarRs 328.00 Rs 414.00
- Hazelnut OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Mustard Essential OilRs 259.00 Rs 327.00
- LED Lamp Ultrasonic Humidifier Essential Oil Aroma Diffuser (DT-1508A) - 100 MLRs 1,829.00 Rs 3,100.00
- Gardenia Absolute OilRs 435.00 Rs 550.00
- Roman chamomile essential oilRs 846.00 Rs 1,068.00