Yarrow essential oil is the popularly used essential oil that is extracted from Achillea millefolium using the process of steam distillation from its dried herbs. It belongs to Compositea family. This oil is also known as nosebleed, thousand leaf, milfoil, and common yarrow. The aroma of yara yara oil is spicy yet sweet.
Basically, it is a perennial herb that is capable of growing up to the height of 3 feet (1 meter), which has flowers of pink-white color and feathery leaves like fern. Because of its feathery appearance it got its name milfoil. In Scotland, it was used as a charm as it was thought to possess magical powers that could prevent one from evil. From the ancient times itself, this oil has been used for its healing attributes and is even used as an addition to the Swedish beers.
|Botanical Name||Achillea millefolium|
|Origin||Yara Yara oil is originated in Bulgaria|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by the process of steam distillation from the dried herb.|
This oil has watery viscosity.
It has sweet and spicy smell.
|Integrants||Yara Yara oil basically composed of y-terpinene, limonene, isoartemisia ketone, borneol, a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, sabinene, borneol acetate and 1,8-cineole.|
|Therapeutic Properties||There are many therapeutic properties of the oil including antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative, cicatrisant, anti-inflammatory and ant rheumatic.|
|Blends Well With||
It mixes well with angelica, Cedarwood, oak moss and verbena.
It should be completely avoided during pregnancy.
Yarrow essential oil is highly beneficial for improving circulatory disorders. It is also very helpful for the treatment of irregular menstruation, menopausal problems, cystitis and infection. You can also cure many digestive problems by using this oil such as flatulence, colic, cramp
Customer Questions & Answers
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- Allin Exporters Ultrasonic Humidifier and Purifier Cool Mist with LED Light (2.4L, Pink)Rs 1,799.00 Rs 1,889.00
- Tagette Absolute OilRs 425.00 Rs 537.00
- Lilies Perfume OilRs 291.00 Rs 367.00
- Pine OilRs 217.00 Rs 274.00
- Amla OilRs 202.00 Rs 256.00
- Allin Exporters Birch Oil - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential OilRs 267.00 Rs 338.00
- Pumpkin Seed OilRs 233.00 Rs 294.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier wood grain color (DT-1518) - 300 MLRs 2,899.00 Rs 5,850.00