Calendula Oil is extracted from the flowers of Calendula of marigold family through the steam distillation process. It has very strong anti inflammatory properties and is mostly used for the treatment of bed sores, wounds, bruises, rashes, ulcers and eczema. It is a caramel brown liquid.
|Botanical Name||Calendula officinalis|
|Origin||It originated in India|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||This oil is extracted from the flowers of Calendula through the steam distillation process.|
It is caramel brown in color.
This oil has very unique and unpleasant scent.
|Integrants||The main chemical components of Calendula oil are oleic acidity (2.07%), water content (0.11%) and Lovibond color .|
|Therapeutic Properties||Anti-Inflammatory, Antibacterial, Anti-Spasmodic, Hypotensive, Cicatrizant, Hepatic, Expectorant, Fungicide, Mild Stimulant, Styptic, Mild Diaphoretic and Vulnerary.|
|Blends Well With|
This oil is non toxic and non irritant but it should be avoided during any allergy.
Sprains: Mix equal amount of calendula oil in some of carrier oil (coconut or frankincense) and gently massage over wrenched ligaments of ankle
Customer Questions & Answers
- Grape Seed OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Designer Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier - 2.8 Liters / 1 GallonRs 2,370.00 Rs 2,962.50
- Champaca White Absolute OilRs 468.00 Rs 591.00
- Nakh Choya AttarRs 451.00 Rs 569.00
- Chaulmoogra Essential OilRs 237.00 Rs 300.00
- Aloe Vera OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- Amber OilRs 395.00 Rs 499.00
- Amla OilRs 202.00 Rs 256.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier with 7 Colors LED (1516) - 300 MLRs 3,050.00 Rs 5,000.00