As mentioned above, the Indian Kadamb Attar is derived from the flowers of Kadam plant. Kadam tree is an attractive fast growing tree that possesses apricot-gold coloured flowers with a pleasant aroma. This tree remains green round the year. It gives flowers during the monsoon season from August onwards. It is also one of the sacred trees of India. This tree is especially known for its fragrance and the flowers being used to make ‘attars’.
|Botanical Name||Anthocephalus Cadamba|
|Origin||It is native to India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Flowers of Kadam plant is used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is pale yellowish in colour
It possesses rich, lovely, deep and floral aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with sandalwood floral water and attar.
Pregnant women should consult a proficient before using this attar.
Nowadays, lots of industries are availing the benefit of this attar. Some of them are mentioned below.
Customer Questions & Answer
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Wheatgerm Carrier OilRs 223.00 Rs 282.00
- 2 in 1 Cool Mist Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and air Humidifier (1513) - 300 MLRs 2,099.00 Rs 2,309.00
- Lavender AbsoluteRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Grape Seed OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Cananga Essential OilRs 237.00 Rs 300.00
- Earth Soil AttarRs 365.00 Rs 461.00
- 2 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier (DT-1517B) - 200 MLRs 2,760.00 Rs 6,000.00
- Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute OilRs 482.00 Rs 608.00