Jasmine grandiflorum oil is extracted using the steam distillation process from the pure flowers of officinale (jasminum Grandiflorum) plants that belong to the Oleaceae family. It is amagical oil, which is widely used for its soothing and calming effects. It has an attractive, intense floral aroma. Its aroma is really exquisite that really pleases the senses. Moreover, this oil is used because of its crucial uses in getting rid of depression, alleviating pain in childbirth, enhancing skin elasticity, aphrodisiac features, and bringing relief in congestion problems.
|Botanical Name||Jasminum grandiflorum|
|Origin||It originated in Asia.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from flowers of jasminum Gradiflora through the steam distillation process.|
This Oil is a light brown color liquid.
It has intense floral aroma.
|Integrants||The chemical components of Jasmine Grandiflorum oil are benzyl acetate, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, linalool, indole, geraniol, cis-jasmone and methyl.|
|Therapeutic Properties||This Oil has antiseptic, anti-depressant, anti-spasmodic and expectorant therapeutic properties.|
|Blends Well With|
It should not be used during the pregnancy.
Anti-depressant: Reviews 2
Customer Questions & Answers
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Rose AbsoluteRs 493.00 Rs 622.00
- Rajnigandha AttarRs 351.00 Rs 444.00
- Brown Camphor OilRs 370.00 Rs 467.00
- Almond Oil BitterRs 216.00 Rs 272.00
- Melissa Leaf Essential OilRs 318.00 Rs 401.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1522) - 400 MLRs 3,099.00 Rs 3,359.00