This traditional perfume oil is derived from the flowers of rajnigandha which is also known for its pure sweetness and lovely aroma. It is a night blooming plant which is also known by the name of tuberose which derives from the latin word of tuberose. This plant has a bright green leaves which grow up to the height of 45cm and produces the fragrant white waxy flowers. To obtain this natural attar the top of the rajnigandha flowers are inserted directly in pure sandwood oil. Rajnigandha is a very famous plant in Indian culture and used in various auspicious and religious ceremonies.
|Botanical Name||Polianthes tuberosa|
|Origin||It has originated from mexico.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||This attar is obtained through the hydro-distillation process from the beautiful flowers of rajnigandha.|
It is a yellow colored liquid.
It is having a very pleasing floral aroma.
|Blends Well With||
This attar blends well with sandalwood oil.
Pregnant women and nursing women should avoid using this attar.
Aromatherapy: Most of the aroma therapist used this traditional attar for treating various health complications such as mind depression, exhaustion, stress, etc by using aroma therapy techniques.
Customer Questions & Answers
- USB Based Compact 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Car Humidifier – 50 mlRs 1,625.00 Rs 2,185.00
- Violet Leaf Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Myrrh OilRs 294.00 Rs 372.00
- Sandalwood Shamama AttarRs 409.00 Rs 516.00
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00
- Osmanthus Absolute OilRs 459.00 Rs 580.00