This traditional perfume oil is extracted from the fresh flowers of Honeysuckle plant. This plant botanically known as Diervilla sessilifolia and belongs to the Caprifoliaceae family. It is recognized by various synonyms such as European honeysuckle, white honeysuckle, Japanese Honeysuckle and many more. It usually prefers full sun but can also survive in partial sun. This plant is extensively found in China, and more than 180 species of this plant is found at different places all around the world.
|Botanical Name||Diervilla sessilifolia|
|Origin||It has originated from Europe and USA|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Flowers of Honeysuckle plant is used to extract this perfume oil.|
It possesses delicate, rich and refreshing aroma.
Pregnant women should avoid using this attar without proper medicinal advice.
Due to its refreshing, enchanting, vibrant and effervescent whiff this traditional perfume oil is used by lots of industries on a large scale.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1508C) - 100 MLRs 1,830.00 Rs 3,050.00
- Lavender Absolute Extra OilRs 459.00 Rs 580.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Walnut OilRs 214.00 Rs 271.00
- Nutmeg Essential OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- Blue Lotus AttarRs 348.00 Rs 440.00
- Neem OilRs 195.00 Rs 247.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00
- Rose AbsoluteRs 493.00 Rs 622.00