Blue Lotus Attar
Blue Lotus belongs to the Nymphaeaceae family. Leaves of the blue lotus are generally rounded, 25–40 cm across, with a notch at the leaf stem and flowers are 10 to 15cm in diameter. This natural oil has a wonderful combination of beautiful Blue Lotus absolute that is diluted to excellence in pure Mysore sandalwood oil. Penetrating, light and unearthly notes of Blue Lotus are mixed into rich, warm depths of Indian sandalwood oil that makes it stimulating as well as diverse way to relish its essence. It has the power to attract as well as hold onto fragrance of other aromatics.
|Botanical Name||Nymphaea caerulea|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by using the Hydro-Distillation method from the flowers of blue lotus.|
It has a very sharp, pleasant and exotic floral aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Sandalwood essential oil.
Although it is 100% safe to use but pregnant women should avoid using this attar without having advised by a proficient.
This natural attar is in a huge demand all across the world as it is highly effective in curing numerous ailments. To avail the benefits associated with this attar you have to update yourselves with its optimum uses.
Customer Questions & Answer
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Flower Vase Shaped Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - 1 LiterRs 1,420.00 Rs 1,775.00
- Marigold Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Walnut OilRs 214.00 Rs 271.00
- Gurjun OilRs 282.00 Rs 357.00
- Kesar AttarRs 459.00 Rs 580.00
- Chironji OilRs 240.00 Rs 304.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1522) - 400 MLRs 3,099.00 Rs 3,359.00
- Benzoin Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00