Hina attar is derived from the flowers of Hina tree. Hina belongs to the Lythraceae family. It is a small tree that grows up to six meters high. It has lateral branches with leaves that usually grow in pairs, two to four centimeters. It survives only where minimum temperature is above 110celsius. It is a young plant for the first two years. In its initial phases the leaves do not have high lawsone content, and the branches do not have thorns. This plant will easily tolerate extreme heat as well as long droughts.
|Botanical Name||Lawsonia Inermis|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by hydro distillation process. Flowers of Hina tree are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is brownish in colour.
It has lovely and floral aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Indian sandalwood, Amber and Hina zafrani essential oils.
Nursing mother and pregnant women should avoid using this natural perfume oil without having advised by an expert.
This traditional attar is used by many industries on a large scale. Few of them are listed below.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Kewra / Kewda / Keora Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Grape Seed OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Almond Oil BitterRs 216.00 Rs 272.00
- Star Anise OilRs 251.00 Rs 316.00
- White Lotus AttarRs 356.00 Rs 450.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Designer Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier - 2.8 Liters / 1 GallonRs 2,370.00 Rs 2,962.50
- Mimosa AbsoluteRs 446.00 Rs 563.00