A very popular oil for aromatherapy, almond oil is extracted from the Prunus amygdalus var. dulcus. Sweet almond oil is widely used for skin softening as it gets easily absorbed on skin. Furthermore, it is also non-greasy.
|Botanical Name||Prunis amygdalus var.dulcus.|
|Origin||Almonds are widely grown in dry and warm climatic condition. These are native to central Asia, North Africa, the Middle East, Mediterranean, and various parts of Europe.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||Sweet almond oil is extracted from the dried kernels of the white flowered, sweet almond tree. This tree is scientifically known as Prunus amygdalus. These dry seeds are pressed to produce the oil without using the heat process.|
It has golden brown color. It helps to relieve muscle pain.
This oil has nutty scent.
|Integrants||The main chemical components of almond oil are Stearic, palmitoleic, palmitic, linoleic, oleic acid etc.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It is widely used for skin softening.|
|Blends Well With||
It mixes well with jasmine
People who are allergic to nuts should not use almond oil. Bitter almond oil is toxic.
Almond oil is the major ingredient in various cosmetics. Along with massage, it is also used for preventing hair loss. Furthermore, it is also used as an eye makeup remover. If you want glowing skin and healthy hair, this oil is excellent option for you.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Lavender TRs 234.00 Rs 296.00
- Zafari Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Kewra AttarRs 358.00 Rs 452.00
- USB Based Compact 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Car Humidifier – 50 mlRs 1,389.00 Rs 2,185.00
- Peach OilRs 266.00 Rs 336.00
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Gaultheria OilRs 256.00 Rs 323.00
- All-Night Ultrasonic Humidifier & Air Purifier – 3.8 LitersRs 2,520.00 Rs 3,150.00
- Lime OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Spinach Leaf Absolute OilRs 425.00 Rs 537.00
- Elemi oilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00