Har Sringar Attar is extracted from the flowers of Har Sringar plant. This plant belongs to the Oleaceae family. This plant is known by various names in different languages. For instance in Hindi it is known as Har singar, Shefali, Paarijat. In English it is known as Night jasmine, Coral Jasmine, Tree of Sorrow, Queen of the night. In Malayalam it is known as Pavizhamalli or Parijatm. Night jasmine is a shrub that normally grows up to the height of 10 m with flaky grey bark. Leaves of this plant are opposite, 6–12 cm long and 2–6.5 cm broad. It is also highly effective in treating snake bite.
|Botanical Name||Nyctanthes Arbor-tristis|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Flowers of Har Sringar plant are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is of brownish to red in color.
It possesses very sweet, refreshing and floral aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with sandalwood essential oil and other carrier oils.
Although, it is non-toxic in nature but pregnant women should avoid using this perfume oil during their pregnancy phase.
No one can deny the fact that Har Sringar Attar has stolen everyone attention. Lots of industries are procuring the benefits associated with this perfume oil.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Flax Seed OilRs 194.00 Rs 245.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier wood grain color (DT-1518) - 300 MLRs 2,899.00 Rs 5,850.00
- Tea, Green Absolute OilRs 328.00 Rs 414.00
- Aniseed OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- Clove Bud Essential OilRs 378.00 Rs 478.00
- Genda AttarRs 375.00 Rs 474.00
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00
- Fir Balsam Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00