Genda attar is derived from the fresh flowers of marigold plant through the steam distillation process. This plant is native to Indian subcontinent and enormously used from the earlier times for traditional as well as religious purposes. Flowers of this plant measures up to 5 inches across and the height of the plant varies from 10 to 36 inches. It is widely used in for welcoming guests as a symbol of friendship and loyalty.
|Botanical Name||Tagetes erecta|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Flowers of Genda plant are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is pale yellowish in color.
It has rich, lovely and uplifting aroma.
Lots of benefits are associated with Genda attar that’s why it is used in various industries at a massive scale.
Customer Questions & Answer
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Amla OilRs 222.00 Rs 266.40
- Oakmoss Absolute OilRs 447.00 Rs 565.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Aloe Vera OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- Clove Leaf Essential OilRs 226.00 Rs 286.00
- Kewra AttarRs 358.00 Rs 452.00
- Peach OilRs 266.00 Rs 336.00
- Allin Exporters Ultrasonic Humidifier and Purifier Cool Mist with LED Light (2.4L, Pink)Rs 1,949.00 Rs 1,990.00
- Tagette Absolute OilRs 425.00 Rs 537.00