This traditional perfume is extracted from Brown Semi Solid Tree Aquilaria agallocha. The wood sections of Aquilaria agallocha tree are generally used in the extraction process to avail this enticing attar. Wood sections are used as they have high quality of resin. This semi solid tree belongs to the Thymelaeaceae family which is broadly found in the forests of Assam, an Indian state. This natural perfume is extracted though organic extraction process which is prominent as Hydro-Distillation process.
|Botanical Name||Aquilera Mlaconsis|
|Origin||It is native to India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Wood pieces of Aquilaria agallocha tree are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is of pale yellow color.
It has a very strong, woody, masculine and pleasing aroma
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with cedarwood, geranium, eucalyptus, ginger, coriander, juniper, lavender, orange, rosemary, lemon, and rose essential oils.
Pregnant women should avoid using this traditional attar without having the guidance from an expert.
Customer Questions & Answer
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute OilRs 482.00 Rs 608.00
- Castor USP Carrier OilRs 192.00 Rs 243.00
- Rosehip OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- Lavandin Essential OilRs 221.00 Rs 280.00
- Narcissus AttarRs 351.00 Rs 444.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Cocoa Absolute OilRs 447.00 Rs 565.00