Davana Essential Oil
Commonly used for sacred purposes in India, Davana essential oil is one of the most widely used essential oils. Davana flower is an important flower served to Lord Shiva. This oil is extracted from the flowers of davana plant by the process of steam distillation. The main chemical constituents of this oil comprise linalool, terpenoids, davana ether and davanone.
|Botanical Name||Artemisia pallens.|
|Origin||Davana Essential Oil is native to India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is commonly extracted from flowers and leaves by steam distillation method.|
It is reddish orange in color.
It has sweet and fruity aroma.
|Integrants||Davana Essential Oil is composed of davanone, nordavanone, isodavanone, artemone, davana ether, Ketones and acetoeugenol.|
|Therapeutic Properties||This essential oil has several properties such as Anti-anxiety, antiviral, aphrodisiac, antiseptic, emmenagogue, disinfectant, expectorant, nervine, sedative and vulnerary.|
|Blends Well With||
It mixes very well with other oils such as Amyris, bergamot
You shouldn’t use this oil during pregnancy.
Perfumery: Davana oil is greatly used for perfumes and flavoring.
Medical use: It is also used to get rid of various problems such as depression, dry skin, infections, menstrual problems, stress, wounds, colds
Customer Questions & Answers
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Benzoin Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Har Sringar AttarRs 331.00 Rs 418.00
- Amber OilRs 395.00 Rs 499.00
- Amla OilRs 202.00 Rs 256.00
- Rose Geranium OilRs 291.00 Rs 367.00
- Pumpkin Seed OilRs 233.00 Rs 294.00
- Mini Cool Mist Water Bottle HumidifierRs 1,039.00 Rs 1,999.00