Amber oil is derived from the tree resins. Its botanical name is Oleum Succini / Anbar. Native to India, amber is basically a semi solid mass of the gums and resins. Amber oil is produced by mixing amber in a base of beeswax and carrier and essential oils.
This oil has shown amazing psychoactive effect and helps to relax brain waves. Furthermore, it also enhances the sensual pleasure.
|Botanical Name||Pinus succinefera fossil|
|Origin||It is native to China.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the resins of the tree by dry distillation method.|
Amber oil is viscous oil which is dark brown-red in color.
It has leathery and smoky aroma.
|Integrants||The main component of Amber oil is succinic acid.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It has several healing properties. Along with this, it is also used in aromatherapy.|
|Blends Well With||
It mixes well with Agarwood CO2, Angelica CO2, Balsam Peru Oil, Carnation Absolute, Cedarwood, Champaca CO2, Davana, Fir Balsam Absolute
It should be avoided by pregnant ladies.
In soap making, amber oil is highly used. It is also used in perfumery industry as an ingredient of various perfumes. It is an excellent choice for the treatment of asthma and rheumatism. It helps in maintaining body equilibrium.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Amla OilRs 202.00 Rs 256.00
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1508C) - 100 MLRs 1,830.00 Rs 3,050.00
- Lavender Brown Absolute OilRs 459.00 Rs 580.00
- Sontaka attarRs 459.00 Rs 580.00
- Fir Needle OilRs 209.00 Rs 264.00
- Aloe Vera OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- Turmeric Essential OilRs 227.00 Rs 287.00
- Almond Oil BitterRs 216.00 Rs 272.00
- 2 in 1 Fancy Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1508B) - 100 MLRs 1,830.00 Rs 3,050.00