Cade oil, also known as Cade essential oil, is a pure oil that is extracted from the Juniper tree. In botanical terminology it is also known as Juniperus oxycedrus. Its widespread usage is in the food and perfume industry. It is also gaining popularity because of its medicinal aspects in diabetes, bronchitis, high blood pressure.
|Botanical Name||Juniperus oxycedrus|
|Origin||It is originated in India, France, Germany, etc.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the wood part of the Juniper tree.|
The color of cade oil varies from dark brown to orange brown. Also it is soluble in alcohol oils but insoluble in water.
This oil has got a smoky dry aroma that is similar to tar.
|Integrants||The chemical constituents of cade oil are sesquiterpene δ-cadinene and p-cresol.|
|Therapeutic Properties||The therapeutic features of the Oil are analgesic, anti-pruritic, anti-microbial, disinfectant and antiseptic.|
|Blends Well With|
Although it is non-toxic yet people with sensitive skin are susceptible to get skin irritation on its application. Avoid using this oil during pregnancy.
Cade essential oil is used to deal with skin and hair problems like hair loss, dandruff, eczema, skin eruptions, dandruff and dermatitis. Other than this, it is also helpful in treating problems like bronchitis, diarrhea
Customer Questions & Answers
- 9 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 900.00 Rs 1,000.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier wood grain color (DT-1518) - 300 MLRs 2,899.00 Rs 5,850.00
- Hyacinth Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Kamal Attar (lotus perfume)Rs 356.00 Rs 450.00
- Ginger Grass OilRs 323.00 Rs 408.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Lavender TRs 234.00 Rs 296.00
- Wheatgerm Carrier OilRs 223.00 Rs 282.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1508C) - 100 MLRs 1,830.00 Rs 3,050.00